- Tullow Oil to invest US$10 million in Kenya’s oil field development
- Harnessing 4IR to propel Africa’s economy to address unemployment
- Kenya ranked 13 on list of countries with good governance in Africa
- Mozambique: Central Bank maintains monetary policy interest rate
- Artificial Intelligence in Africa – Leveling the narrative
- Boost for US-Africa relations as US Treasury Secretary visits Senegal, Zambia
- How Kenyan workers were exploited to build ChatGTP
- Africa Agri Expo attracts 100 investors, $25Mn expected in deals
Women in Business
March 8th marked the celebrations of International Women’s day under the theme ‘choose to challenge’. As women across the world choose to challenge societal norms and the traditional disregard of women, African women are steering the growth of the continent as pivotal players.
A commonly shared African proverb says, ‘when you educate a boy, you train a man; if you educate a girl, you train a village.’ This proverb simply highlights the impact women have on the community when given a chance and a voice. In the economic history of the African community, women were sidelined and viewed as lesser than their male counterparts.
The confirmation of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as the World…