- Is Kenya’s Economic Revival around the corner?
- Ending Libya’s political impasse could unleash limitless economic potential
- Why energy production may be Senegal’s economic saviour
- Mozambique: The goldmine in cashew nuts farming
- Clean energy shift: what it means for DR Congo and Africa
- Congo: A plethora of multibillion-dollar investment opportunities
- COP27: Africa’s Struggle to win against the carbon tide
- Africa’s battle to boost its pharmaceutical industry
Africa’s private equity landscape continues to attract investment. The operating environment, albeit still turbulent, continues to improve. Granted, the pace of improvement is higher in some countries than others, but overall there is promise of a conducive climate for business.
The enabling environment, coupled with the accelerated digital infrastructure growth, inspires momentum in the private sector contributing to the growing middle class. This will, in turn, lead to improved employment opportunities.