- Tullow Oil to invest US$10 million in Kenya’s oil field development
- Harnessing 4IR to propel Africa’s economy to address unemployment
- Kenya ranked 13 on list of countries with good governance in Africa
- Mozambique: Central Bank maintains monetary policy interest rate
- Artificial Intelligence in Africa – Leveling the narrative
- Boost for US-Africa relations as US Treasury Secretary visits Senegal, Zambia
- How Kenyan workers were exploited to build ChatGTP
- Africa Agri Expo attracts 100 investors, $25Mn expected in deals
The economy recorded an average growth of 5.6 percent in…
The Treasury has directed Cabinet Secretaries and CEOs of parastatals to draft the 2023 budget for the fiscal year beginning July 2023 based on policies implemented by President Uhuru Kenyatta’s government, despite uncertainty about when the next Head of State would take office after Raila Odinga filed a petition at the supreme court.
President Uhuru Kenyatta has announced a minimum wage increase of 12 per cent from 1st…
Livestock farmers in Kenya’s arid and semi-arid lands (ASALs) will receive training and financing from…
Oppo has announced plans of unveiling the newest addition to its Reno series, the OPPO…
Currently, Kenya has one of the world’s highest rates of road-related deaths, with 26.6 deaths per 100,000 people, which is likely only to increase as it is believed that by 2030, road traffic accidents will account for more deaths than AIDS in low- and middle-income countries.
Motorcycles have also been linked to crimes. Lax regulations have seen contract killers, drug peddlers, robbers, rapists, con artists, and petty thieves establish a home in the sector.
The Government of Kenya has suspended the violent police operation against all boda boda riders after the horrible Forest Road attack on the lady driver who was involved in an accident with a boda boda.
President Uhuru Kenyatta directed a security crackdown across the country to wipe out rogue motorcycle operators from the boda boda sector following the recent assault of a motorist along Wangari Maathai Road, Nairobi.
Equity has recorded a 99 per cent rise of its net profit to reach KSh…
Safaricom has rolled out a campaign to offer technological solutions for enterprise and the public…