- Tullow Oil to invest US$10 million in Kenya’s oil field development
- Harnessing 4IR to propel Africa’s economy to address unemployment
- Kenya ranked 13 on list of countries with good governance in Africa
- Mozambique: Central Bank maintains monetary policy interest rate
- Artificial Intelligence in Africa – Leveling the narrative
- Boost for US-Africa relations as US Treasury Secretary visits Senegal, Zambia
- How Kenyan workers were exploited to build ChatGTP
- Africa Agri Expo attracts 100 investors, $25Mn expected in deals
Kenya’s national carrier, Kenya Airways PLC (KQ), has signed a Strategic Partnership Framework with South…
KQ has also increased the number of flights to Dar es Salaam and Entebbe from 14 to 16 while Kinshasa has seen an increase from 5 to 8.
Some Western countries like the UK and the US have issued travel advisories to their citizens, against travelling to Ethiopia.
The British Embassy has advised its citizens to leave Ethiopia while commercial flight opportunities are still available. The European nation has said that leaving Ethiopia may be difficult or even impossible in the coming days.
The region had drawn a number of important lessons from the pandemic especially in relation…
Benefits of the agreement include strategic positioning in global aviation and diversification of earning streams…
There has been growth in searches and bookings to East African Community countries with Tanzania…
Kenya Airways has reduced its half-year loss by 19.6 per cent to Sh11.5 billion, from…